Job Title : Marketing Apprentice
Employer : The Bennie Group
Location : Burton Latimer, Northamptonshire, NN15 5TB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Construction
Vacancy Reference : VAC-12051
Brief Description : The Bennie Group are looking to recruit a Marketing Apprentice who will support the delivery of the marketing strategy across all our companies. Working with the Group Marketing Manager, you will source, develop and publish marketing content.
Qualifications Required : GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4 or above in maths and English. Equivalent qualifications will be considered.
Vacancy Detail : Responsibilities
• Support the successful delivery of the Group content plan
• Source and create content, from photo, video and presentations to press releases and news articles.
• Assisting in the development of the Group marketing strategy
• Implementing data collection to report on campaign effectiveness
• Support the successful recording of sales and marketing activity across Group CRM systems
• Liaise with key stake holders across Group
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 32.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary : £135.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 01/05/2020
Personal Qualities : • Creative flair
• Time management – ability to work on multiple and diverse projects at any one time
• A drive and ambition to succeed
• An ability to think outside the box
Skills Required : • IT literate, working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Strong creative writing and English skills
• Photography and videography experience
• Experience working with Adobe software; Photoshop, Premier Pro, Acrobat, InDesign
Future Prospects : Upon successful completion of their apprenticeship, we would look to take the successful candidate on permanently, offering them the opportunity to apply for a Trainee Marketing role.
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required). You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2020 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location