Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Fulkrum Technical Resources
Location : Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 9AS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Environmental
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11860
Brief Description : You will provide both clerical and administrative support to the company professionals, as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business.
Qualifications Required : You will need four GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-4, or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : You will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and will frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks. Working within a busy department supporting Clients in over 20 countries, you will be tasked with general administration duties and functions. This will give you the opportunity to develop a strong understanding of the company operations, company accounts and general office procedures. You will be exposed to a technical environment and quickly become an integral part of the team as your knowledge and skill set grows.
Reception & Office Management.
You will be the first point of contact for all people calling the Fulkrum business. Within this aspect of the role there are several key responsibilities:-
• Politely enquire as to the nature of the call and to whom the caller wishes to speak with
• Check with the relevant person whether they are prepared to accept the call
• Take all appropriate message details if the person is not available to speak with the caller
• Assist in arranging meetings and meeting rooms according to the supplied schedule
• Support the organisation of Fulkrum’s in-house filing system
Recruitment & Sales Support
You will be supporting Fulkrum’s recruitment consultants. Within this aspect of the role there are several key responsibilities:-
• Assisting with data entry and database management (client and candidate information)
• Electronic filing (all candidates must have a fully cohesive personnel record)
• Support the candidates to obtain all necessary information and documentation
• Basic administration (writing letters, CVs and other documents)
Bidding and Tendering Activities
• Assisting the Commercial team with any administration tasks that they may need support with
• Developing an understanding of the preparation and research involved in producing reports for the commercial manager.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 22/07/2019
Personal Qualities : • Self-motivated
• Dynamic personality
• Able to be part of a team but also work on own initiative
• Good time keeper
• Eye for detail
Skills Required : • Good organisational skills
• Focus on documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Numeracy skills an advantage
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required) and Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT. You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2019 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location