Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes
Location : Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Construction
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11831
Brief Description : To learn all aspects of production administration to develop transferable knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied to other departments. Complete Level 3 Business Administrator standard. Gain the highest standards possible to continue ongoing
Qualifications Required : GCSE in English at Grade C /4 or above
Equivalent qualifications will be considered
Vacancy Detail : Duties
Employee will work alongside an experienced administrator to learn all aspects of production administration in this supervised training programme. Contribute to the efficiency of the organisation by supporting the production team and liaising with all departments. This will include:
1. Gain a knowledge and understanding of production administration duties.
2. Proactively develop your skills with ongoing training and assessments.
3. Deliver responsibilities efficiently and with integrity.
4. Produce accurate records and documents
5. Take responsibility for completing tasks to a high standard.
6. Attend Tresham college on a day release learning programme.
7. Comply with and manage to the company health and safety policy and procedure;
8. Maintain good housekeeping standards
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Salary : £260.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 16/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2019
Personal Qualities : • Self-motivated
• Able to be part of a team but also work on own initiative
• Good time keeper
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible with a ‘can do’ attittude’
Skills Required : • Good organisational skills
• Focus on documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Numeracy skills an advantage
Future Prospects : Possibility of progression or a full time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship plus Level 2 Fuctional Skills in maths and English (if required) and Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT. You will also study a range of topics including: IT, Record and document production, Decision making, Planning and organisation, Project management, Policies, Relevant regulations, Stakeholders, Processes and external environment factors.
Onsite work based assessment carried out by a Tresham assessor every 6-8 weeks
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2019 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location