Job Title : Customer Relationship Executive Apprentice
Employer : Education Help Services
Location : Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 2JL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Education
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11796
Brief Description : Speaking to new and existing clients to arrange appointments
Providing reports to Relationship Executives online / over the phone.
Qualifications Required : You will need to have achieved GCSEs A*-D or 9-3 including English and maths, or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : - Complete training programme throughout duration of apprenticeship
- Contacting pipeline opportunities to market new business
- Present new services to existing customers
- Work with internal colleagues to ensure customer needs are met
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Work with marketing colleague to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled in a timely manner
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 18/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 26/08/2019
Personal Qualities : • Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Good time keeper
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
Skills Required : • Competent with MS Office
• Confident on the telephone
• Good organisational skills
• To be able to prioritise workloads
• Good written communication
• The ability to use own initiative
• Motivated and enthusiastic
Training to be Provided : Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 plus ...Functional Skills in English and maths (if required). You will also study a range of topics including: Knowing your customers, Understanding your organisation, Meeting regulations and legislation, Systems and resources, Your role and responsibility, Customer experience, Product and service knowledge, Interpersonal skills, Communication
Other Information : In addition to weekly wage there is also an incentive related bonus.
With effect from April 1st 2019 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location