Job Title : Engineering Apprentice (Mechatronics)
Employer : Mademoiselle Desserts
Location : Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 4AP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Manufacturing
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11765
Brief Description : Main Purpose and Context of the Job
This position will report to the Engineering Supervisor. The main purpose of the role is to perform various tasks as required by the Engineering Supervisor in order to achieve full plan attainment.
Qualifications Required : • Level 2 in subjects including Maths, English and a science
• Skills and Knowledge as per Key Activity and Performance Measures
Vacancy Detail : • Learn how to use engineering knowledge
• Help design, develop, manufacture, build, commission, operate or maintain products, equipment, processes, systems or services
• Understand and implement industry regulations
• Adapt to different situations, environments and technologies
• Any other duties as may reasonably be expected to ensure adequate levels of output are maintained.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm term time. Alternating earlies and lates or days as required
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Personal Qualities : • Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive outlook, constructive, approachable
• Collaborative, shapes current practice, has a wider impact beyond immediate job role
• Gets things done, positive challenge, pushes for further success, tenacity
Skills Required : • Strong communication skills and a professional and personable attitude
• Self-motivated and hungry for a challenge.
• Hard working and want to be part of a fun, growing company.
Future Prospects : Possibility of progression or a full time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : The apprenticeship will cover a 4 year period and train individuals to achieve a recognised fully funded qualification in Mechatronics, a multi-skilled programme combining both mechanical and electrical trades.
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2019 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm term time
Alternating earlies (06:00 to 14:30) and lates (09:30 to 18:00) or days 08:00 to 16:30 as required
Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location