Job Title : Buisness Administrator - Apprentice
Employer : Salonserve
Location : Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5QF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Beauty
Vacancy Reference : VAC-11734
Brief Description : Answering our customer’s calls and processing their orders by inputting product codes into SAGE 50 and taking payment via payment terminals. Providing admin support.
Qualifications Required : GCSE’s in Maths, English and IT at Grade E or above
Equivalent qualifications will be considered
Vacancy Detail : - Completing various administrative tasks to support order taking and other office functions.
- Speaking to customers about their orders and providing after sale care.
- Administrative support
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9 to 5
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 07/04/2019
Possible Start Date : 15/04/2019
Personal Qualities : This is an exciting opportunity and would suit a candidate looking to experience working within an office environment who has a passion for beauty and customer service.
• Confident, professional manner.
• Able to communicate well.
• Positive overall approach.
• Hard working with can do attitude.
• Smart appearance.
Skills Required : • Able to provide friendly and helpful assistance to clients and co-workers.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Be PC proficient, especially in Microsoft office.
Future Prospects : Possibility of progression or a full time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
• Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
• Functional Skills Only
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities
• Monthly onsite work based assessment carried out by a Tresham Employer Engagement Assessor throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
The map below shows the employer's location